Emerald Queen On line casino, Tacoma, Washington. Photograph: TacomaReporter.com
Thursday, July 11: CompuBox's debut at Livingstone Bramble-Ray Mancin's rematch in February 1985, like all other corporations, the company has experienced its share of prime and valleys when it comes to workload. Within the early years – particularly since HBO was the one buyer of CompuBox – the founders of Bob Canobbio and Logan Hobson made one present a month, however the pace accelerated when ESPN hired the corporate to work in its "Top Rank Boxing" collection, then weekly packages on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The last nice Joe Carnicelli was every year with a document 65 exhibitions, and I used to be fortunate sufficient to journey to several Wednesday-Friday "doubles" in 2007-2009, the first three years as a full-time worker.
as busy as nowadays have been, July 11-13, 2019 can go into one of many busiest three days within the firm's history. This is due to the truth that its counters are set to chronise with 5 boxing playing cards and Friday and Saturday hits and interruptions, in addition to the ESPN + eight battle Skilled Fighters League exhibition, which used CompuStrike to monitor hyperlinks, tire positioning and prime velocity. The next is the complete blurring of the boxing area:
* at 7 pm EDT, July 12, ESPN +, from Tokyo: Ken Shiro-Jonathan Taconing Shiro's WBC practice flyweight heading; Rob Brant-Ryota for Murata II Brant's WBA's "Normal" Weighting (RingTV.com and The Ring).
* 10.00. EDT, July 12, Showtime, Tacoma, Washington: Jermaine Franklin Jr.-Jerry Forrest, Heavy; Otto Wallin-B.J. Flores, heavy; Giovanni Cabrera Mioletti-Luis Porozo, Feathers
* s. EDT, July 12, DAZN, California, Carson: Rey Vargas-Tomoki, Kameda Vargas, WBC Junior Focus; Diego De La Hoya-Ronny Rios, young feathers; Rivers Gonzalez-Manuel Avila, feathers; Eduardo Hernandez-Roger Gutierrez, Junior Mild
* 19, July 13, FS1 Minneapolis, MInneso: Jamal James-Antonio DeMarco; Robert Helenius-Gerald Washington, heavy; Karl Balder-Fredric Bowen; Charles Martin-Daniel Martz, heavy; Bryant Perrella-Domonique Dolton, welterweights
* 22:30, July 13, ESPN, Newark, New Jersey: Shakur Stevenson-Albert Guevara, Feathers; Joshua Greer-Nikolai Potapov, IBF's Bantamweight Elimination Elimator
Probably the most hanging function of this schedule just isn’t solely the depth and breadth of the preventing in such a short time, but in addition the truth that the company provided analysis for each of these battles. Whereas Bob and I have been accumulating content material for boxing alerts, Nic Canobbio (CompuStrike's chief researcher and CompuBox's founding researcher) did the identical on the PFL present.
Unbelievably, the pace is just not sluggish next week, as virtually all studies have been carried out on July 18 on the Golden Boy / DAZN (James Quigley-Tureano Johnson / Alberto Melian-Leonardo Baez / Marlen Esparza-Guadalupe Bautista), July 19, ESPN + TV (Teofimo Lopez-Masayoshi Nakatani / Maxim Dadashev-Subriel Matias), July 20 FOX Award (Caleb Plant-Mike Lee / Efe Ajagba-Ali Eren Demirezen) and July 20 FOX Pay-Per-View Course of (Keith Thurman-Manny Pacquiao / Yordenis Ugas-Omar Figueroa Jr. / Sergey Lipinets-John Molina Jr./Luis Nery-Juan Carlos Payano)
It is clear that enterprise is booming in CompuBox and subsequently boxing usually is booming. Sport is at the forefront of the streaming revolution and various weight categories are deep, gifted and filled with characters. most welcome addition of this mix is the heavyweight division, which was thought-about as a rough past decade and a half years, whereby the Klitschko brothers dominated the "Dr. Ironfist" (Vitali) and "Dr. Steel Hammer" (Wladimir) Now the division of individuals comparable to WBC. The zone Deontay Wilder and the IBF / WBA / WBO record Andy Ruiz, named Tyson Fury ("linear" champion), Anthony Joshua, Joseph Parker and Charles Martin and Dillian Whyte, Jarrell Miller Luis Ortiz, Kubrat Pulev, Adam Kownacki, Dominic Breazeale and Dereck Chisora Everyone has his story telling – in and out of the ring – and there is no common picture that crosses all of the others. Ruiz's beautiful cease at Joshua expresses the wild card person who the division now enjoys, and the instantness and impression of social media just adds and enhances social media.
Last observe to American-centric preventing followers When Ruiz was now Three of the 4 belts and Wilder owns one other widely known championship, 41 days after Ruiz's victory was the first time a 38-day stretch between November 9 and 17, 2005, when US-born fighters held all the heavy gear. At that time, Hasim Rahman was a WBC titlist, whereas John Ruiz (WBA), Chris Byrd (IBF) and Lamon Brewster (WBO) held other championships.
For heavy goods, my contribution to this week's hyperactive composition is the Showtime card from Tacoma from Washington, where two of the three marketed TV battles are positioned on heavy heavy items (Wallin-Flores, Franklin Jr.-Forrest). Nonetheless, the actual pull from the local perspective is the open horse race between Giovanni Molyet (17-0, 7 knockouts) and Luis Porozo (14-1, 7 KO) from Ecuador.
Regardless that Mioletti is now based mostly in Chicago, she still has a Washington state banner, which, regardless of its modest national profile, has vital boxing historical past. Think about:
* Corridor-of-Famer Freddie Steele is renowned for being "Tacoma Assassin". The former medium champion praised 123-5-11 (58 KO) report and his victims included Solly Krieger, Ken Overlin, Babe Risko, Gorilla Jones, Gus Lesnevich, Vince Dundee and Ceferino Garcia – and he gained most of them a number of occasions
* Tod Morgan, who registered 12 defenses of the world's youngest mild title between 1925 and 1929, was born in Dungeness and was probably the most profitable "single-hitters" in boxing when he recorded only 29 knockouts 133-42-33 data. Like my "I voted and why" articles from my IBHOF vote, Morgan is my multi-year selection for induction "Early Era" in the Previous Timer category, which lists fighters whose career spans between 1893 and 1942.  * Spokane was the hometown of the Tiger Jack Fox power plant, with 89 defeats in 139 wins touchdown on the Ring journal's "100 Greatest Punchers of All Time" (as well as the IBHOF vote).
* Yakima County of Tieto is the birthplace of Pete Rademacher, one of the crucial versatile and compelling characters in boxing. The 1956 Olympic tradition turned the only challenger in its history from its sales work and the big amount of business to challenge the world's heavyweight pro-debut when he met Floyd Patterson at Seattle's Sicks Stadium in August 1957. His brilliantly realized advertising campaign was virtually accomplished when he made a surprising second around the drop. Nevertheless, Patterson rose, then continued to die for Rademacher's six knockdowns on his approach to the sixth round of a knockout. When Rademacher retired in 15-7-1 (8 KOs) in 1962, he designed his profitable profession as Managing Director of McNeil Corporation in Akron, Ohio, and was at numerous factors knowledgeable capturing instructor, boxer, referee, inventor and prolific treasurer for the American Cancer Society. Once I interviewed him in the late 1980s within the column of Marietta Occasions and in the extended story that appeared in The Ring, revealed in March 1990, Rademacher stated what he would have finished if he had gained Patterson: “I might never have fought again. We might have taken this level to the purpose the place they might have stripped me and I might have retired. Within the meantime, we might have acquired a lot ink from this concern that it might have acquired the youth program, what it wanted. Once I lost, all that went into the drain. “
* It may be argued that the state's most efficient period in producing world-class fighters occurred in the 1970s and 1980s. Two members of the 1972 US Olympic Workforce have been Washington State Junior Weightlifter Davey Armstrong from Puyallup (10 kilometers southeast of Tacoma) and a junior gold medalist, Sugar Ray Seales (born on the US Army base in St. Croix before his household) moved to Tacoma when there were three in Tacoma). The Tacoma Boy Membership, who developed these two, made the same title after a couple of years by the upcoming Titlists Rocky Lockridge and Johnny Bumph, the latter denied the potential Olympic glory thanks to the boycott of the 1980s. Leo Randolph, who was born in Mississippi, had deep Washington State roots and earned gold on the age of 17 at the Montreal Olympics. In Might 1980, earlier than the messy crowd at the Coliseum within the middle of Seattle, Randolph received the load of the WBA junior horse alongside Ricardo Cardona's heavily favored 15th spherical TKO and drew his identify to Pacific Northwest's boxing historical past. Randolph misplaced his belt in his first defense to Sergio Palma by way of a brutal fifth round at the TKO, introduced that he would retire at the age of 22 – and by no means came again
* One other Olympic hyperlink to Washington State was Robert Shannon of Seattle, Robert Shannon, who did the 1980s, Bumphus like "Bump City", remained in the amateurs and made the 1984 group – inevitably the nine largest gold medals of the all-time Olympic staff in the US and the controversial bronze for Evander Holyfield. Unfortunately, Shannon was the one member of the group not to win the medal because when he gained the first round of a match, drawing made him face the South Korean star (and the future of two division record professionals) Sung Kil Moon, who ended Shannon in the third round
* Return For Professionals, Pascon ST Gordon shook the cruise world by blasting WBC champion Carlos De Leon in two rounds in June 1982. Gordon, regardless that he was blessed with a wonderful body, was unable to stay on prime for a long time. He successfully defended his belt towards Jesse Burnett and decided to win the heavyweight alongside Trevor Berbick, however he lost his identify to DeLeon once more.
* Like Randolph, Joe Hipp was born elsewhere (Browning, Montana) however is with Yakima. "The Boss", a member of the Blackfoot tribe, was a rough southpaw who had a 43-7 (29 KO) report throughout his career, which lasted from 1987 to 2005 and gained the double cruise token Marvin Camel (KO 6) by David Bey (KO 7) and Jose Ribalta (KO 2). Hippin was typically struggling by way of surgical procedure – profitable or dropping – and his losses embrace Fifth Spherical TKO Bert Cooper, 10th spherical TKO (in cuts) then WBA Titlist for Bruce Seldon in the only World Championship occasion and the ninth round stop defeat for Tommy Morrison, who gained the broken jaw , broken hand and crushed cheekbones. In the ultimate round, Hipp was 76-75 with two playing cards, whereas Morrison led 76-75 third.
* Probably the most notable figures in the USA was Auburn's Greg Haugen, who obtained an excellent majority in Jimmy Paul's victory in December 1986, profitable the IBF's mild title and beginning a nice run on the prime of the sport. Deliciously named "Mutt" – the identify it says, he hates now – Haugen's trilogy with Vinny Pazienza was one of the crucial entertaining of the era because it was a strong exercise inside the ropes and the acidic trash outdoors them. IBF identify protection towards Miguel Santana as a Tacoma Dome member is likely one of the strangest. Headbutt opened Haugen's right eye over a two-inch spark that pressured the battle to finish in Spherical 11, and because the operation was believed to have hit, Santana was introduced to be the winner. Officials kääntivät end in half an hour once they dominated that Haugen part due to the injury, and as the front Haugen 106-102 and 106-101 in two scorecard (Santana led to third, 106-103), mestaruusvyö returned to him. Haugen's toughness and scam helped him to turn into the primary man to win Hector Camacho Sr, who was invincible in 38 battles at that time. Haugen's refusal to touch the "Macho Man" gloves earlier than the last spherical of the primary battle brought about Camacho to begin hitting, "Joe Cortez interpreted as an unsportsmanlike work that was a priceless punishment. This deduction turned the potential guess into a victory for Haugen's cut up choice. When Camacho turned tables to Haugen by profitable a cut up determination in a rematch, Haugen finished Ray Mancin's career with a sharp one-punch drop in seven. Yes, Haugen lost crucially to the most effective of Pernell Whitaker (L UD 12) and Julio Cesar Chavez (TKO 5), however then virtually all dropped into these two elements throughout their very own primaries. The status of Haugen's arduous man was well-deserved, but those that dared to ignore his undervalued boxing expertise have been in danger. Haugen fought on the age of 39 and closed his 17-year profession with 40-10-1 (19 KO) with one non-decision and one competitors.
The last paragraphs present how a lot Mioletti may have to be achieved if he’s remembered as the most effective he has ever produced. The first part of the second part will undo Porozo in his national tv debut tomorrow night time.
I used to be expecting my journey to Tacoma to be long and long. Starting at 17:17 EDT and ending at 18.46. I traveled from Pittsburgh to Dallas-Fort Value and DFW from Seattle-Tacoma Worldwide Airport to a pleasant Pittsburgh Worldwide Airport, then met with soundman Tim Arden, who drove us from the airport to the lodge lodge, just throughout the street from Emerald Queen On line casino. .
The present timing was notably completely happy; lower than 10 minutes after he discovered a parking spot in Pittsburgh and ended up in the terminal constructing, stormy sky was loosened so long as the airport was closed for almost half an hour. The extreme rain did not adversely have an effect on the departure time, which was an excellent thing since I arrived at Dallas just 15 minutes after landing in Dallas.
I’m ever so typically blessed fascinating istumakavereitani. This time, the middle place of DFW line 10 on SEA was 62-year-old native Vietnam, one of many "boatmen" who got here to america after the conflict. She now works as a technical help for a pc firm and flies again to her hometown after she has achieved business outdoors the corporate. After discussing a few minutes earlier than the flight directions, he determined to relaxation a lot of the flight, so I learn one of the two books I brought with me – "Boxing gold time on radio and television: blow Frederick V. Romanon" service history 1921-1964 " . I took the autographed copy a couple of weeks ago at the IBHOF Card and Memorial Exhibition, and found it very pleasant and informative, especially the elements that profiled early announcers and the challenges associated with finishing technologies.
We take speedy international communication without any consideration, however I'm old enough to keep in mind when the crystal-clear TV footage from distant locations have been far from the requirements. In our early days, our family pulled out tv alerts on an external antenna that required the rotor to level it in the appropriate course, and the image we acquired was principally obscure or filled with occasional electrical fences close to nearby.
Our space finally secured the cable service, but the antenna was sometimes pushed into use. Certainly one of them occurred on November 6, 1981, when Larry Holmes efficiently defended WBC's heavyweight championship at Renaldo Snipes at ABC. Our region's ABC partnership – WTAE TV in Pittsburgh – wasn't out there to us because the battle was organized at "The Steel City", and the blackout guidelines have been applied. That's why we fastened the antenna and hoped we might have a more remote ABC station.
Though we couldn't pull the position with a very good picture, I heard the athlete Myron Copen's Cosellian efficiency as a caller like the remark of Howard Cosell, especially when he exclaimed, “Oh! Right Flooring Larry Holmes! Take a look at him! Now Holmes is making an attempt to gather himself. What a startling occasion with Snipes raises his hand. And Holmes is dangerous, and he immediately took Snipes and Snipes is in all places! This might be one of the largest disturbances in as we speak's boxing! “In my eyes, in a futile try to see by way of the snow and make a attainable historic shock. Holmes gathered himself, landed a collection of right-wing bombs to get by way of the seventh spherical and gained the 11th round of TKO. Only the subsequent day, once I observed the highlights of what I missed, it was years before I might watch the whole battle with out atmospheric disturbances.
Fortuitously, the aircraft landed in Seattle-Tacoma without any interference and I met with Timi in AVIS automotive rent. Although Tim drove, I gave him the instructions given by Google Maps on the telephone. At one level it was informed to wedge to the left lane, which was filled with congestion visitors. Tim threw the window down and requested the Lord within the lane subsequent to him if he allowed us to reduce him earlier than the light turned inexperienced. Smiling, he stated he was. And since he did, we reached the lodge safely and safely.
I lived in a room on the fourth flooring, returned downstairs once I ordered a dinner within the lodge restaurant and lounge, and showed the light soon after 23.00, putting a curtain on an extended but satisfying time off
Friday, July 12: The remaining time on the East Coast awoke at 4.30 am spent a lot of the following seven hours writing. I went out for a couple of minutes to print my flight card in the business middle of the lodge and watch the final couple of games by Roger Federer from Rafael Nadal to the Wimbledon remaining with another long-time competitor at Novak Djokovic, who gained the shocking semi-final of Roberto Baust's 4 units of Agut. I look ahead to the finale, and whereas I’m a great fan of Djokovic – a brilliant, pleasing, charitable and funny man – I'm going to pull the 37-year-old legend of the ninth to beat the Wimbledon championship.
Federer is for me Sugar Ray Robinson, a tennis participant on this regard: If the Yedi have been requested to create an ideal boxer and excellent tennis player, one produced Robinson and Federer. Every shot and every stroke was a pleasure to watch, so my eyes principally targeted on what they did. Not only did they have all of the potential intangible, including the intelligence of the maps, to know what to do and when to do it, and the ingenuity of digging deep in order to get away from troublesome situations.
For these reasons, Boxing historians have thought-about Robinson as the most important pound-neighbor fighter who ever pulls gloves and Federer is greatest to rock a racket. If the physical and psychological weapons have been the one elements to be thought-about "the greatest argument of all time", I might very a lot agree. Nevertheless, all GOAT arguments have a third element – success with their greatest age groups. On this respect, their instances are suspicious in my eyes. Subsequently:
Though Robinson is usually thought-about to be the most important dwelling weight, his report average – which have to be taken under consideration when assessing his candidacy – shouldn’t be one where GOAT-worthy domination is made. His mark between February 1951 (when the 29-year-old TKO was Jake LaMotta wins the middle-class championship for the first time) and March 1961 (when the 39-year-old lost a unanimous choice to Gene Fullmer within the fourth and ultimate assembly) was 23-8-1 (14 KO ) with one non-competition, which suggests Zero.697% revenue. Robinson deserves praise for having gained a medium-sized title five occasions – including 3 times coming back from almost three years to retirement – but to be a five-year-old master who has to lose his belt 4 occasions. Of these three defeats, Randy Turpin, Gene Fullmer and Paul Pender have been disrupted (Robinson was 4 to 1 favourite towards Peat, 6-to-5 towards Fullmer and 5 to 1 favourite towards Pender) and once they have been reconfirmed, Robinson , undoubtedly motivated by professional satisfaction and wishes, appeared like a favorite to which he arrived within the first battles and have become a winner.
Robinson was the primary battle with Carmen Basilio. Surprisingly, the 6-to-5 underdog master armor and Basilio's credit he fought as a slender betting guess he was, and offended the "little man vs. big man" dogma in his life. In a rematch that befell virtually six months later, Robinson fought for the sickness to seize the victory of the rough division determination. As massive as Robinson was – and he was so great in lots of respects – before he lastly crowned him for the most effective of his greatest career. And for me, others have put together a robust sufficient continuation to be thought-about the best. Considered one of them is Willie Pep, the one fighter in historical past who collects two profitable limits with 60 battles or longer (62 and 73) and 37 selections towards winner hometown or regional favorites. deny Pep these winnings
Would Robinson's case of boxing GOAT be stronger for me if he hadn't been the victim of 104 degree warmth when he challenged a light-weight heavyweight champion Joey Maxim (the battle he gained easily and the one lack of his 201 battles inside) or if he had earned a earned victory in the three towards Fullmer as an alternative of drawing? Undoubtedly sure, however since neither state of affairs occurred, there isn’t any smart various, but to evaluate his case on the idea of what is, not what might have been.
For Federer, he has an all-time document of the good championship 20 since this writing – the most effective argument for a Swiss grasp – but when his report of his stiffest competition has been studied, he is clearly ignored. Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic are other tennis players in the "Big Three" and both have a greater general image of Federer (for 24-15 Nadal, 25-22 for Djokovic after Sunday ultimate) Zero-Four begin) and a top-notch mark within the massive finals (8-5 Djokovic , at present 10-Three Nadal). Nadal has also gained Federer at his greatest finishes in main levels (he gained Federer twice within the Australian Open Ultimate with onerous courts and was the winner as soon as within the 2008 Wimbledon last, which many thought-about to be the most important match in tennis history). Federer is in 0-6 French Open "The Clay", together with 0-4 finals. Djokovic – Chief of all surfaces – is presently Three-1 towards Federer within the Grand Slam Last (2-0 in Wimbledon, 1-0 in Australian Open and 0-1 in 2007 in US Open Ultimate when Federer was his prime and Djokovic was years of her). Djokovic, then again, is 28-26 towards Nadal, and the Spaniards lead in the 5-Four Grand Slam finals, however the Serbian is certainly one of two men who have gained Nadal in 95 matches at the French Opening – 7-5, 6-Three, 6-1 shock at the finish of the fourth quarter of 2015. Robin Soderling, who Federer gained to win the one French Open Championship in 2009, was Nadal's solely conqueror. In any case, I consider that Djokovic will be the King of King. In fact a lot of the others disagree. It's high-quality – but as you will have simply read, I’ve a case I can declare.
The greatness of Nadal and Djokovic – which on this writing are 18 and 15 names of Grand Slam – was a big part achieved at Federer's expense, just as the magnitude of Turpin, Fullmer and Basilio – which have all been strengthened by Canasto – was most strongly achieved at Robinson's expense. Robinson continues to be thought-about to be the greatest of the greatest historians, as well as Federer when he finally decides to end his membership, however as explained in the earlier paragraphs, there are robust causes to consider in any other case. And I determine to consider in any other case.
I met within the foyer of CompuBox's colleague Dennis Allen and director Bob Spurck at midday and when Dennis discovered a parking zone just some steps away from the manufacturing automotive, technical director Paul greeted us. Tarter, who informed us about our workstation, was absolutely assembled and ready for testing. Once we acquired the inexperienced lights we would have liked, Dennis and I have been preparing for what turned out to be a shortened night time.
It’s because the ringtone around was that the Battle of Wallin-Flores was canceled because Flores was not medically cleared to battle, a reality later confirmed once I went within the background. There I noticed Joey Gamache because the second chief, who had a couple of moments to catch Wallin, who was sporting streetwear. Regardless of dangerous accidents at "ShoBox" – one spherical of non-competition towards Nick Kisner in April at Clares Shields-Christina Hammer and now canceled battle towards Florida – Wallin hid his disappointment once we talked about his career, both in the ring and statistically. 6-foot-5 ½ inches, Wallin, based mostly on my temporary interaction with him, categorized as a mild big thanks to his quick smile and beauty, but I was additionally impressed by his thirst for information. As I walked back within the course of the tire, I hoped that his next opportunity for ShoBox was the primary to get a broader take a look at him.
Telecommunication not only diminished into two battles, however the entire card was four and each non-TV battles have been rescued by a few late elements in the heavy Jose Corral and junior light-weight Meraz, who fought towards Constantin Bejenar and Eric Hunter.
Dennis and I used Bejenaru-Corral as a heat wrestle and the former was very busy when he was on average 80.3 beats per round, and Corral did not present Dennis with virtually as much work as a mean of 35.2. Bejanaru's secure southpaw strain produced Corral's left nostril in three rounds, minimize on the proper edge of the Mexican scalp within the fourth spherical and stopped within the sixth spherical after the inspector in Corral's corner stepped into the ring run and apologized. The inspector's action closed the battle, where Bejenaru gained 140-33 and 126-17 forces to repair Corral's slender 16-14 lead in landed jab and led to 31% -17% of the full and 39% -19% to power Corral with 14% -11% edge accuracy. The statistical facet of this aspect of the battle was the Bejenarun 59-0 lead in the descended bodies.
In contrast to most arenas which might be thought-about so cool, I all the time convey their IBHOF windshields even in the summer months, the Emerald Queen's area was on the nice and cozy aspect. Thankfully, the heat never got here to oppression, and the native time consumer brightened around the tires by bringing a big M & Ms plastic bag and alluring us to take pleasure in each time the environment hit us. Though Dennis refrained, I solely had a couple of, because the palate attracts more salts than sweets.
The length of the Bejanaru-Corral battle prompted Hunter-Meraz to push back to the top of the present. Once I asked Dennis what number of 20 planned laps can be counted, he stated 12. At first I stated 20, but I modified it to 16. That's why we have been prepared to come to work.
Lee Groves is a boxer and historian based mostly on friendly, western Virginia. He is a full member of BWAA, and has gained 16 writing awards, including two first-place prizes since 2011. He has been a voter for the Worldwide Boxing Management Group since 2001 and can also be a writer, researcher and CompuBox, Inc. punch calculator. He has written "Tales from the Vault: 100 Boxing Closet Classics" (out there from Amazon) and a co-author of the newly revealed e-book "Muhammad Ali: By the Numbers" (also out there on Amazon). Jos haluat ottaa yhteyttä Grovesiin henkilökohtaisesta kopioidusta kopiosta, käytä sähköpostiosoitetta [email protected] tai lähetä hänelle viesti Facebookin kautta.
Kovaa löytää kopio Ring Magazine -lehdestä? Kokeile täällä tai
Voit tilata tämänhetkisen ongelman, joka on lehtikioskeissa, tai takaisinkysymyksiä tilaussivuiltamme.
Ei löytynyt yhtään viestiä
Ei löytynyt yhtään viestiä
! Perform (f, b, e, v, n, t, s)
If (f.fbq) returns; n = f.fbq = perform () n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply (n, arguments): n.queue.push (arguments);
if (! f._fbq) f._fbq = n; n.push = n; n.loaded =! 0; n.model = & # 39; 2.0 & # 39 ;;
n.queue = ; t = b.createElement (e); t.async =! 0;
t.rc = v; s = b.getElementsByTagName (e) ;
s.parentNode.insertBefore (t, t) (window, doc, & # 39; script & # 39;
& # 39; https: //connect.fb.internet/en_US/fbevents.js');
fbq ('init', '161022561146884');
fbq (& # 39; monitor & # 39 ;, PageView & # 39;);
(perform (d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName (s) ;
if (d.getElementById (id)) returns;
js = d.createElement (s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.10&appId=128026463954740";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore (js, fjs);
(doc, script & # 39; facebook-jssdk & # 39;))